Below you can find training videos, manuals, and other helpful documents to assist you with filing your locate requests using ITIC, as well as your database administration using IMAP.
Iowa One Call Quarterly Newsletter
Welcome to the training library! Below you can find various manuals and other materials to help you with all aspects of filing your locate requests using ITIC. Click on the name of the document you would like to view or download below.
0) “Not Yet Responded” (The underground facility operator/locator has not yet responded to the locate notice).1) “Clear” (No conflict exists at the proposed area of excavation).
2) “Marked” (The locating and marking has been completed by the underground facility operator/locator).
3) “Marked Including Private” (The locating and marking has been completed by the underground facility operator/locator, and the private facilities have been located and marked).
4) “Agreed To Marking Schedule” (The locating and marking will be completed as mutually agreed to by the excavator and underground facility operator/locator).
5) “Standby Required / Marked” (The locating and marking has been completed by the underground facility operator/locator while both the excavator and the operator/locator were onsite at the same time).
6) “Standby Required / Not Marked” (The locating and marking cannot be completed until the excavator and the underground facility operator/locator meet at the proposed area of excavation by arranging a standby meeting).
7) “Not Marked / Inadequate Information” (The completion of the locating and marking may be delayed until the excavator can clearly and adequately defined the proposed area of excavation with detailed information and/or white-lining).
8) “Not Marked / No Access” (The completion of the locating and marking may be delayed until the underground facility operator/locator can gain access to the proposed area of excavation).
ITIC NextGen Manual
Design Request System Manual
Ticket Check Manual
Iowa One Call's monthly Dashboard reports contain all the information required to assess the performance of your notification center. Easy-to-read charts are included on almost every conceivable metric that the center tracks, including hold time, ITIC usage, after-hours performance, and a host of other key performance indicators monitored by the IOC Board.
Joint Meet Tutorial
- Eliminates “on-hold times” (waiting in the call queue)
- Expedites the process (no more trying to explain to a call center representative)
- Provides more effective/accurate mapping options (precision electronic mapping tools)
- Provides better ticket management options (better tracking and control of tickets)